Thursday, October 22, 2009

funny guy

The highway patrolman who first arrived on the scene just stopped by to give us some insurance information. When I asked him if he'd been on the scene, he said he was the first patrolman there. He then told me what a good sense of humor Shawn had.

When he drove up, he said he knew whoever was in the van was dead, so he readied himself to take care of the necessary details when he heard someone yell, "He's alive!"

He then ran to the car. When he asked Shawn if he had been taking any medications or had any chronic medical conditions, Shawn told him, "No, but I've got a van stuck on my leg."

A predicament indeed.

Gotta love a good sense of humor.

5 comments:

  1. Our prayers are with, best of luck with the recovery.

    Kurt Webb and family

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a funny guy, Shawn you are too sweet. You & Kelsey & all your family is in our prayers. Your just to perfect, Heavenly Father blessed us with your presence for a while longer. Lucky us, & not in a feceious way. (My spelling sucks so you figure it out) Love cousin Jenni & her shorties

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kelsey, My mom (Lori Nicholas) has been pretty worried about you guys. I'm glad that Chrissi shared this blog so that I can keep her updated. We are praying for you both and wish for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't believe the news when I heard it on facebook. I went to school with Shawn. I always thought the world of him. Please tell him he is in my prayers. I thank Heavenly Father for the miracle that he is! :)

    Pamela Hansen
    BRHS Class of '99

    ReplyDelete
  5. These funny posts are making me wish I still worked at C&R. Thanks for another good laugh. I can always count on Shawn for a laugh. Tell him I'll bring him some Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies soon. You guys are all in our prayers.

    Brooks (Madsen) Nelson

    ReplyDelete